Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum
Wind of Freedom [WoF]
Communauté multigaming

Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Shirogane pricing change?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shirogane pricing change? Répondre en citant

Hii...

why did they suddenly change the pricing on the shirogane housing to be more expensive? Specifically they mention the different classification of plots which I'm going to assume is plot 30 as it's the most expensive, suddenly it's been changed from 45mil to 50mil without any real notification for the players outside of the ones that actually read the patch notes in detail about the housing being made available. It's completely possible individuals will have the gil amount that, I will remind you, is said to be required in the game, but unless they specifically read the patch notes there is no way for them to know for sure.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/347254-Shirogane-pricing-change

Demonstration Video Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation