Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum
Wind of Freedom [WoF]
Communauté multigaming

Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Enhancement rates for ancients lowered?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 07:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Enhancement rates for ancients lowered? Répondre en citant

Hii...

So didn't really take much notice of my first couple of failure runs, but it's now become quite noticeable for me that they seem to have lowered the average rate of success for ancient strike and defence cubes by a big margin.

I've gone from averaging 1 in 3 in the old epic to 1 in 5 in the new. My last two pieces have taken 30 e-pros and ancients EACH to get to +20 FROM +17!!!

Anyone else who uses a large quantity of e-pro/acs/acd having similar issues?

1 in 3 I could live with, but this new penal rate is putting me off the game (might be time for a break, spending all that money for zero return isn't fun, leaves a sour taste- even though I spend more on a meal out..

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappelz-english/rappelz-general-discussion/2277385-enhancement-rates-for-ancients-lowered

motion graphics video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 07:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation