Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum
Wind of Freedom [WoF]
Communauté multigaming

Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

SHOULD THERE BE A MINIMUM PING TO PLAY?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Accession aux parties réservées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnnyhenderson

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 15:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: SHOULD THERE BE A MINIMUM PING TO PLAY? Répondre en citant

Hii...

Over the past week I've dropped in both FP and QP with pilots with severe technical issues. Several pilots had pings of 800+ and one with 1250....

The pilot would take three steps and the computer would freeze for 2 or 3 seconds and take another three steps and freeze. That unfortunate pilot just happened to be the sole survivor pitted agains a stripped single enemy who was trying to get destroyed to end the match.................for over 6 minutes..... Oh God, it was a terrible thing to witness and listen to.....oh my, the frustration.

In several other matches, several pilots "just vanished" for 10 or 15 seconds and then would show up for a 20 second period and then would go dorment for 15 more seconds....

What are your thoughts? 

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/258331-should-there-be-a-minimum-ping-to-play/

product video teaser

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 15:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Accession aux parties réservées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation