Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum
Wind of Freedom [WoF]
Communauté multigaming

Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Freedom 38 performance and issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mar - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Freedom 38 performance and issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am considering a Freedom 38 and have a few questions about performance and condition.First, how well does the boat point? Any sense of what she tacks though? I currently own a Tartan 34, which can barely tack though 90, or about 60 apparent. I am hoping my next boat can do better. How much does the shoal draft keel affect upwind performance?The phrf is a little higher than I would have thought given weight and sail area. Does the F38 perform above its PHRF?
Given the sized the main, how difficult is it to raise? Do people often add electric winches?I sail in Maine, which can be blanketed with lobster pots, how forgiving are they when encountering trap lines? 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.freedomyachts.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11598
Digital advertising company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mar - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind of Freedom [WoF] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidatures & Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation